The Worst witch/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potions Lab

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Potions Lab Empty Potions Lab

Post  Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Very somber, sustained in the old traditions of study. All the shelves are crammed with ingredients for potions, elixirs, decoctions and the like .. A variety of herbs, both dried and fresh bouquets, powders, roots of plants, and much more.
Potions Lab S56260
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theworst.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Potions Lab Empty Re: Potions Lab

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:18 am

===== Room Miss Hardbroom

Miss Hardbroom opened the door with a creak, and went into the class looking at him. Well, finally. She said. So come the new year of learning! She took a quick step to his seat, sat down, and spread out papers on the table began to write them something.
Miss Constance Hardbroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Finished with its work, Miss Hardbroom gathered all of his black bag and hung it on his hand disappeared in the clubs of blue smoke.

=====Staff room

Back to top Go down

Potions Lab Empty mildred

Post  mildred hubble Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:15 pm

mildred opend the door without knocking because she doesn't know that hb was in the room: oh there you *looked to the desk* oh miss miss hardbroom... sorry i didn't know that you are here i just wanted to get my book i forget it here sorry *sees that hb have something* are you alright?

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

====== Staff room

Miss Hardbroom came to my class and noticing Mildred said.I hope you're not a girl just came here, and you know the purpose of his visit to my class? She sat in her place. If you have a stormy desire, then I can give you a couple of problems on the thinking and Potions. She said

Back to top Go down

Potions Lab Empty mildred hubble

Post  mildred hubble Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 pm

mildred looked to her and sat in the first bench: are you really alright? i mean you are soo strange at the moment. did i disturbed you then i going now... sorry again*stand up and went to the open door*

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Miss Hardbroom spent glance stretching girl and said to lastly. Mildred is a pity that you have refused my tuition, I would give you a task which is very well have an impact on your performance. She said.

Back to top Go down

Potions Lab Empty mildred hubble

Post  mildred hubble Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:49 pm

mildred turned to her form mistress and went slowly to her back and sat in the bench again: ok what want you to studying*she smiled *

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 am

Miss Hardbroom raised her eyes to the pupil, and a second was in front of her full height. So Mildred, I have prepared for you problem, I think it is just for you. She took a sheet of paper from the table and put one in front of Mildred, it was written: If it takes 4 witches 12 hours to train 6 cats to ride a broomstick, and it takes half as long to train a cat to ride a broomstick as it does for snails crawl right down the pond, how long would it take snails to leave 3 laps in the pond, assuming as speed remains constant?

Back to top Go down

Post  mildred hubble Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 am

mildred looked help searching to hb: miss hardbroom its mathes i dont like it. i thought we would do something in potions* looked to her work sheed*

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:48 am

Miss Hardbroom, looked at the girl and decided to ask her something better. Well, I'll give you another job. Answer me a question Mildred. What are the ingredients in a potion of laughter? Now we try to cook it, so Mildred. She said. Adds those ingredients that I say. She waved her hand and a kettle boiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  mildred hubble Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:52 am

mildred: ehmmmm... yes well... miss hardbroom i dont know anything!!!

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:02 am

Miss Hardbroom began to speak. Put the pot on the fire to boil, then throw it into it a pinch of crushed petals of daisies. Lays? Well, go take rhinoceros horn and perch it in the potion. You keep up with me, Mildred? She asked the girl. After a wait of five minutes, and then took it out of its pot. Miss Hardbroom whiff of smoke potion and continued. So good. she said. Now take the two dogs' tails and .. enough wince Mildred! She said. And threw them into the pot. Then shuffle all counterclockwise. She folded her hands. Now Try the potion, and not so much hysteria here I do not need.

Back to top Go down

Post  mildred hubble Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 am

mildred take the potion from hb and said before she take a sip: miss? how could you keep this all in mind i mean are not dizzie sometimes from all the potions ?*

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 am

All potions have a side effect, if not longer enough to cook it properly. She said. Mildred, do you think what could be a side potion in potions of laughter? She asked.

Back to top Go down

Potions Lab Empty mildred thought for some moments

Post  mildred hubble Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 am

mildred thought for some moments and then she said: that potion is very strong you said it all time and if someone take too much he or she would die because she can't breath enough!*looked at hb again*

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 am

Hardbroom raised eyebrow and said, without releasing hands. This can also happen, but most importantly Mildred is that of a man and a witch's mood may be too good, even to the extent that people can dance on tables and sing pop songs. - Miss Hardbroom blinked. Let's prepare another potion to consolidate?

Back to top Go down

Post  mildred hubble Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 am

mildred smiled: ok*looked to hb

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Miss Hardbroom looked at the book lying in front of Mildred and said. And now we try to prepare a potion to increase. She waved her right hand and sent it on the table Mildred, a second later there was a small snail. Now Mildred do what I say, throw a pot on the next ingredients. Understand?

Back to top Go down

Post  mildred hubble Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 pm

mildred nodded: miss hardbroom? is it the potion how makes the snail biger than it is?*questionly look*

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:11 pm

It is a potion of growth make this a big snail, and now get ready and start throwing ingredients slowly. She folded her hands and busily went through the class. The first drop-grass root gap, bile gippogrifa, planed crow feathers. She paused, and after a pause said,. After that, stirring all the anti-clockwise, and throw it in the potion pinch of crushed claws of a wolf. Then Chase mixed, but this time on the clock and otpey exactly three sips.

Back to top Go down

Post  mildred hubble Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 pm

mildred took the reaven feather and put it in the potion and then the other ingridients: Miss hardbroom? i have all done what you told me, could you take a look if izs right? *asked very friendly with a big proud smile* Very Happy

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Miss hardbroom silently approached the desk with his arms folded and Mildred sniffed the scent, which pritarno spread throughout the class. She nodded. Well Mildred, now do three sips, and thus we see the action of this potion.

Back to top Go down

Post  mildred hubble Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm

mildred took the potion and took three spis on the snail

mildred hubble

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Constance Hardbroom. Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Mildred Well, I'm pretty for today's day and now I wish that you would answer me one question. you are ready. She narrowed her eyes and looked at Mildred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum